Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 13 - Yet another


I'd say I'm looking up through what used to be the main window of the family lounge area.. Yet another house that has been resumed, then the local wildlife (more the 2 legged variety) have taken over. Yet another house I've seen slowly slip away, this one had been set fire to, which has cause all the roof to collapse. Yet another waste...

30 second exposure to catch the moonlit clouds speeding thru the sky, with the remains painted by torchlight.

5 comments:

Buff said...

Yet another incredibly moving shot! The series seems to be moving in a direction of more and more intense shots - I love how the images hold so much information we can absorb ourselves in.

kimbomac said...

Another very gorgeous shot that is so evocative. The long exposure and the torchlight work especially well to give this great atmosphere. Very nice work all round!

And I am so sorry to see you leave the challenge, but I do hope that you are well and fit and healthy again very soon. Do whatever you must to get that way! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

secretatlantis said...

It was well worth the 30 sec to get that sky. I admire you lightpainting skills.

Andromeda5000 said...

You've created a lovely atmosphere with this shot. Nicely done.

purplefrog said...

I really like how the light painting has turned out - I will have to try it one day! I'm sorry to see you go, I really enjoyed your photos, they're truly amazing, and very inspiring. I hope you will feel much better (if not already!) soon...